ARTWORKS OF LUZON

This is what I made in my project/performance task in Arts. This artwork is inspired by the style of pottery but I did it in the way of weaving. This was just easy to make when you have the determination and patience to do it. 
( Sorry if some clips are low quality)

THE PROCESS.....


The first and second clip of my artwork, I did is to gather all the materials. I used pages from an old telephone directory.
The next thing I did is fold the paper 4 times length wise.



 
What I did in the third and fourth clip is to get some used cardboard cartoon measure a circle then cut it, after forming it in to a circle I already paste the paper which l  fold four times by putting some glue and waited for it to stick.



What I did in the fifth and sixth clip is to get a glass and use it to make the structure of my design. Then I weave it nicely.




Since white is the only color of paint that is available 
in our house, that's why my artwork is colored white.


Then here's the final output!


 You can also put designs on it to make it more like native style just like what I did in
this video. Check it out!


This is my final output....























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WAR ON DRUGS

How to Submit Tasks to Google Classroom

THE ESSENCE OF FAMILY DAY