MY FAMILY DAY JOURNAL

           Family day is a time to relax, a time to enjoy, a time to spend with your family and friends. This family day is very precious moment to all of us. 3 years of not having this kind of event, and it feels so good to be back and to spend it again.

           This family day, I had so much fun. When I arrived at school, I registered my name to be in the raffle. After that I changed clothes and dress as a random bird for our dance palabas which is in themed of "Rio". My wings were color yellow. My team wasn't done yet in making the props so I tried to help them in order to have all of us with wings already. 



      I had so much fun watching the games, songs and dances with my friends and  family. All of the dances of other teams were so good and im very amazed of how they made the dance. It was so nerve wracking knowing that our dance was just very simple compared to other teams.  When it was our time to dance our dance palabas, I gave all my best and executed the steps properly as I could. We we're barefoot as we danced. We didn't expect that we will win the dance palabas since our group was the very chill one compared to other teams. After all, It was all worth it.  The struggles of me and my team was worth it and I'm very glad that we won.


   Im so happy that day and had so much fun. Dancing and doing disco with friends was fun. I love and enjoyed the food that day. I am beyond delightful and grateful to have this experience again together with my family and friends. I hope I will get to enjoy next year again.


Here are some of the photos..







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WAR ON DRUGS

How to Submit Tasks to Google Classroom

THE ESSENCE OF FAMILY DAY